Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Burkina Faso or Verkhoyansk - Winter Learning Journey 2021 - Activity #12

 Burkina Faso - Africa

So far, by looking at some photos of Burkina Faso I saw...


  • Poverty
  • Terrorists
  • Many Homeless People

I feel sorry for those that have to face those things.



Verkhoyansk - Russia

So Far by looking at photos of Verkhoyansk I saw...

  • Snow, Lots and Lots of Snow
  • Animals waiting to be taken to somewhere warm
  • Lakes
  • A -51 degree tempature.


So from my conserns, If i were to got to either Burkina Faso or Verkhoyansk, I would choose...
Verkhoyansk because there is no poverty or Terroirsts. But the fact its that cold, I wont mind, Just bring a lot of warm clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post