Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

Holiday Plans

 Patrick's half year holiday plan.



Kia Ora Whanau! and welcome to my blog. Before you start reading

I have a question, What are you doing for your half year holiday?.




Today, Term 2 has ended, Halfway of the school year. We all have holiday plans and here is mine, This holidays I will spend most of it home either watching the NBA (National Basketball Association) or Netflix. The places I will be going to out of Christchurch is Queenstown, I will be driving there, I hate driving to Queenstown because of Traffic and it takes at least 6 hours.


At Queenstown we will be staying at the Hilton, Spa and Resort. Once I saw a teacher there that works at school, I saw Miss Finlayson. She teaches up in Paiaka. I like Hilton because it has a pretty long pool and a amazing Lake Wakatipu View restarunt. I can also see the Airport, As some of you might know I love Aviation.


The Activities we might be doing at Queenstown is...

Shark/Submarine thing.

Shotover Jetboat.

(From my room) Plane Spotting.

IFLY.

Or Gondola.


I will be enjoying my holiday, and I hope you love yours too.

Anyways Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post