Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Statistical Investigation - Tumu Teams Birthday Months


 GOAL: Display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation.


Kia Ora Whanau, And welcome to my Blog Post. This week in Maths, We have looked at Two things. Olympic Maths and Statistical Investigation.


This blog will be about the Statistical Investigation about the Tumu Hub Teams Birthday Months.

____________________________________________________________________________

SOME QUICK STATEMENTS OF EACH TEAM.

The most Common Month in Rata is: April.

The Least Common in Rata is: May, June, October and November.


The Most Common Month in Mania is: March, May, June, October and November.

The Most Least Common Month in Mania is:  Febuary.


The Most Common Month in Korokio is: October

The Most Least Common Month in Korokio is: Febuary and January


The Most Common Month in Kohia is: April.

The Least Common Month in Kohia is: January and March.

____________________________________________________________________________

PRESENTATION


For my presentation I did some Graphs about the Months. With the graphs I Copy and Pasted onto a Google Drawing and made some Statements.


THE STATEMENTS I DID ON THE GOOGLE DRAWING


  • The Most Common Birthday Month in Tumu Hub is Rata April.

  • The Least Common Birthday Month in Tumu Hub is July.

  • The most common Birthday in Korokio is October

  • The Least Common Birthday in Korokio is February and January



GRAPHS

Here are my Graphs I did. The Graphs you see are a Histogram and a Column Chart.


HOW WE COLLECTED THE DATA

How we collected the data is that the teachers called out Team Names and the Birth Month. If you heard you Team Name and Birth Month, You had to stand up and then the teachers count them all.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed my Blog Post. How many people are born in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post