Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Big Brain Maths with Patrick! - Timetables Volume 1, 11 Timetables.

 Hi Ho Kids!, Question of the day is, What is 12x15 but do not search the answer.



Kia Ora, Welcome to Big Brain maths with Patrick. Today we will be focusing on Timetables. Timetables are really easy once you get to know it. Today we will be focusing on the 11 timetables.


So what is 11x2. You probably won't know. But the secret to 11x2 is that you have to make the double numbers. So it would be 22.


Here is what some would look like.


11

22

33

44

55

66

77

88

99


So here is something that you could work on.

9x11

3x11

5x11

and 1x11.


Hope you found out the answers. It should be easy now for you. Cheerio!

By Patrick @ St Francis of Assisi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post