Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Writing W2 T2

Water Girl and the Fish         





During November 1982 all the land and countries had disappeared.But there was 1 person left on Earth! And it was a Spanish girl named Peppa.Peppa had to live in a metal fish looking submarine but inside it looked brilliant even though it had no electricity.


One freezing cold day Peppa decided to go fishing with her hot pink fishing rod so she could get food.When Peppa finished fishing she was thinking what fish she caught, then she knew it was common Rainbow Trout it had nearly every color but black,silver and white.Then she cleaned and chop and rolled up the Rainbow Trout and Eat it! Now she can live a little bit longer.


Then Peppa got really bored that she jumped three times and nearly broke the metal fish looking submarine and then Peppa decided to never jump again or else she will live nowhere else or if she does again she will drown in the cold pacific ocean.

The end.
Note:
Blue=Nouns

Yellow=Adjectives

5 comments:

  1. Great work Patrick!
    I really like how you have highlighted the nouns and adjectives in your story. Very interesting end to your story - I wonder what will happen to her.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Gill and i think that the girl will die because no one else is on earth to help her

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrick,

    You have included a lot of imagination into your story. A hot pink fishing rod, sounds pretty good to me. Can you tell me, why she is the only person on the earth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice,
      She is the only one on earth because there was a tsunami washed the whole earth and she was on the metal fish submarine when it happened

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post