Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2021

PATRICK HEADLINES IN TERM 2 HOLIDAYS!. Number One: NBA

NBA Finals.

NBA Finals 2021, Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoniex Suns!. Suns lead by 1 and Bucks lose by 0.

Giannis Antetokunmpo is the person to blame for the Milwaukee Bucks lost the First Game of NBA finals 2021.

You may see Devin Booker wearing some sort of mask, But it turns out he just has a broken nose, He is still playing. This is bad for Milwaukee Bucks because Devin Booker shoots insane 3's.


Other NBA news.


LeBron James and his new Space Jam 2 movie goes viral all over the country! LeBron James teams uo with Bugs Bunny to get his son back from the Goon Squad.


One Year after Kobe and Gianna Bryant's death. All Kobe fans and Lakers fans remebers Kobe as and Gianna the G.O.A.T, Which means Greatest of All Time. Many people visit Kobe and Gianna on their death date up in the Pacific View Mortuary and Memorial up in Newport Beach California.


The number 34 & 43 on the Bucks Antetokunmpo brothers uniform meanings. The meaning of 34 and 43 on the Antetokunmpo brother represents there parents birthdays. Their father was born on the 3rd of August and the Mother on the 4th of August.


Hope you enjoyed today's headlines about the NBA.

Who are you rooting for, Bucks or Suns?. I am a Buck!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post