Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Basketball - Winter Learning Journey 2021 - Activity #11

Basketball

A Well Known Sport in the Philippines.




How to play:


Number One, The court lines meanings




Number Two, Rules

  • Do not hit someones arm when getting a shot. That causes 2 free shots for the other team.
  • Do not let the ball go off the court.
  • Don't hit
  • Do not dribble then hold the ball then dribble again. That is a Double Dribble.

Number Three, A Video

Watch this Basketball Game recap from the NBA (National Basketball Association).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post