Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Nelson, 1/3rd out of this Holiday.

 Kia Ora and Welcome to my blog today. Today I will be telling you of what I have been doing in Nelson, Which is my 1st part of the trip.


So, we left Christchurch at around 4:30pm. It took 5 hours to get to Nelson. So we drove and drove and drove, until we came to a dinner stop at Murchison. We had Chicken Nuggets and Chips. We had Dinner there for around an hour, So that added 1 hour to our arrival in Nelson.


1 hour later, We have arrived in Nelson at 10:45pm. Then we booked at a pretty fancy hotel in Nelson, its called the Rutherford Hotel. Pretty old looking, but fancy!.


We got to go to sleep early today because tomorrow we begin our 2/3rd part of the trip. Franz Jospeh.


Anyways, all that I can wrote today. Cya!

What are you doing for your holiday?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post