Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

NBA with Patrick Dibnah (Remake of PD Headlines).

 NBA Finals.

NBA Finals 2021, Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoniex Suns!. 

Congratulations to the Milwaukee Bucks for taking a stunning win. Luck Bucks because they won in their home arena, Fiserv Forum. If they would of lost, then another game would have to be started.

Other NBA news.


Giannis Antetokounmpo winning Two trophies, the MVP award and the Bill Russel award. Both of them are solid gold.


One Year after Kobe and Gianna Bryant's death. All Kobe fans and Lakers fans remebers Kobe as and Gianna the G.O.A.T, Which means Greatest of All Time. Many people visit Kobe and Gianna on their death date up in the Pacific View Mortuary and Memorial up in Newport Beach California.


Hope you enjoyed today's headlines about the NBA.

Who are you rooting for, Bucks or Suns?. I am a Buck!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post