Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes - Winter Learning Journey 2021 - Activity #1

Who is the girl in the video.

Sadako


Where is she.

In a Japanese Culture Building, Then paper cranes transported her to the place of paper cranes.


Why do you think she is there.

Because at first she was praying I think, Then one of the paper slipped out of one of the statues hand.

Then it became a Paper Crane.


How did she get there.

By Paper Cranes.


How does she feel.

At first she was sad, Then became happy because of the Paper Cranes.


What is a paper crane.

Kind of like a Paper Swan.


What does it represent.

Japanese Culture and Oragami.



Link to, Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post