Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Guava Juice Who am I - WLJ 2021 - Activity #17

  Guava Juice, WHO AM I

By Patrick


I am a Filipino

I am a Famous person

I am a YouTuber

I am a Celebrity

I am a Musical Artist

I am a house owner in America and Philippines

I am a Caring Person

I am a vlogger

I am a person with loving parents.

I am a person with very helpful freinds

I am someone with Black hair and Dark Brown eyes

I am someone that re-creates video games in youtube videos.

____________________________________________________________________________

I chose Guava Juice for my Who am I poem because he is from the Philippines, like me. Philippines is also my Country of study. I did not do a lot about him, but this is all I got.

____________________________________________________________________________

A Who am I is a poem about someone.

____________________________________________________________________________


©Patrick @ S Francis of Assisi


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post