Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

MY DAY

My Day🏀🏀

On the 2nd of April I was playing a really popular sport and its called Basketball.I played with a

  • 3 Meter Basketball hoop
  • And a spring Free trampoline Basketball
And i was practicing for term 4 Mini ball games And my mum told me to get 12 Goals and i got it IN!.


Then 2 and a half hours later we went to the beach
it was cold and me and my sister Made a Sand volcano
We made it with

  • Sand
  • mini Sticks
  • And shells
The hardest thing to find for the sand volcano was the mini Sticks that we had to go up the hills to try and to spot some!.

Then we walked home and when we got there i was really bored but i knew something that's not boring and it was........
TIKTOK!
i did a couple of videos and watch 20 videos.





And that's my blog
PATRICK :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi. That sounds like a really fun day. You're really lucky that you can go to the beach during lockdown. I have had a really lazy day but that's ok every now and then. do you ever have lazy days? William

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post