Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

My ANZAC STORY

4 Facts about Anzac day

  1. It's celebrated on the 25th of april evrey year
  2. We celebrate with poppies
  3. Anzac day is about those who died in WW1 to stand up and protect Australia and New zealand.
  4. It’s a traditional holiday for nz and Australia.



Facts by:Patrick charles sanoy dibnah.

Planning

What do I see?
The Eiffel tower but poppies all over the tower
What do I hear?
Anzac music
What do I feel?
Emotional
What are other people feeling?
Really really sad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick,

    You have done some great research on ANZAC Day. I like that you have connected the senses to the picture. The picture is of a War Memorial. This is a place to remember the men and women who fort and died in the wars. So like you have stated, it is a very emotional place. What did you do for ANZAC Day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drawed a soldier and the anzac memorial on QEll drive

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post