Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

God makes Everything


A long time ago when God was alive there was nothing but darkness on the planet earth.So God thinked about putting some land on the Earth.Then God put land,water,animals, a moon for night  and a sun for light.When animals were placed on earth They were really Happy.

When God looked at All the water covering the world he made sea animals like,Fish,Stingrays and Whales He was impressed with himself.

At the time there were no people on earth so god made someone to be like him so god made Adam and eve.Adam and eve became freinds and became happy so as god,God was really happy that he potted people on earth for the first time.

And that's my story
Patrick:)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick,

    Thank you for sharing your story. Isn't it a wonderful think that God created. I like how you have used Capital letters, full stops and commas in your writing. If you were God, what would you create?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick,
    We certainly have a lot to thank God for. I'm so glad that he made all the wonderful creatures, that are so fascinating as well as entertaining.
    With the writing going off the page, I noticed on another blog comment that Mrs Roach recommended command-shift-v or control -shift-v for copy and paste and it should fit to the blog screen. Hope this helps?
    Thank you for sharing.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post