Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt!

Today i did a scavenger Hunt with my sister Phoebe And we had to find Items that begins From letter to letter in the alphabet.

We found
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z!

We only got a couple of photos with,
A L H P
A was my sister holding an apple
L was a picture of the lights
H was a picture of my house
P was picture frames as me and my sister as a baby.


 It was So cool phoebe said at the end




And that's my blog
Patrick :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick - Guess what? I have a sister named Phoebe too!! We did did a kind of scavenger hunt yesterday too. Someone has hidden rock in our suburb with numbers on them and we had to solve clues to find them. It was fun. Have a great day. William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow i can't Believe you have a sister called Phoebe too!-How old is she

      Delete
  2. Well done Patrick! You did a great job. Scavenger hunts are great fun aren't they? What other games do you like to play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well other games i like to play is hise and seek,Tag and piggy in the middle

      Delete
  3. Sounds like good fun Patrick! Are you planning to do any more Scavenger Hunts?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post