Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

The beach trip

The Beach trip


On April Fools day i walked to the beach and the reason why i Walked to the beach is Because
  • I'm bored
  • I live close 
  • And there to Exercise
At the beach i did not go in the sea because i was scared of jellyfish Also me and my Sister explored Up On the Hills
And We found These Items
  • A long Stick
Its was Kinda Weird because its not meant to be there Me and my sister Was like,''What is that doing Here?''
Then We had to go home and i said to mum,''Why cant we Bike Home?'' Then mum said,''Did we take a bike''Uhhh Fine I whispered to her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              And That's My blog                                                                      Patrick.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick,
    You are so lucky that you live close to the beach and can walk down there during this time. I usually take Astro there for a walk and a swim at least 2 times a week. Awesome job on exploring, did you manage to find anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick, wish I could live close to the beach during this time - you are super lucky like Miss Lover said. Will you be taking your bike to the beach next time?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i will take my bike next time I'm just afraid If i will fall of the peeble hill

      Delete
  3. Hi Patrick, I live kind of close to a beach too. Yesterday me and my sister and mum biked to the beach but we didn't go on the sand because the gate was closed and then we biked back. It was good to get lots of exercise out of it. My legs felt like jelly when I got home. Were there many other people at the beach or was it just you guys?
    William

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds really fun.
    by your very good frend calystah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post