Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Handsome man in the Garden!


On 8th Of September 1999 There was a rich man who Had a really Expensive Mansion with a nice garden and in  the garden he owned a bar!.On the 8th Of September He started a party for $12 at his mansion he said to his self ,''This will be good for the Kids''.Later that night he made a Speech saying this,''Welcome to the 400 Billion Dollar Mansion The kitchen with a chef,The pool and the garden will be OPEN!''.So then some girls went up to him and said,''You look Handsome''.Ohh you look nice too.But suddenly his personal Chef came up to him And poured spaghetti And meat balls all over his Head down to the leg Then the girls said,I'm a go to the bar and you go have a shower.DOW DOW DOW DOW! hey I smell Kinda Yummy how about this my personal chef  You make a soup called My owners soup,''YES SIR''.okay good Now i'm gonna have a shower.That's It,Patrick.




6 comments:

  1. Great job on your reading Patrick! really good to see you explaining some of the story for the reader, looks like you have come up with several important senses of the main character. Could you please make sure you colour in your character, we need to see what what looks like?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-;'' handsome man looks creepy im sweating

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool story patrick from christian

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post