Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

The Yellow Umbrella - Writing

Kia Ora, Welcome to today's blog post is about Empathy, and about what we have been writing.


WHAT IS EMPATHY?

Empathy is about walking in other people shoes, Not literally, About seeing of what others has experinced in life. 


UMBRELLA VIDEO SUMMARY

We watched a Award-Winning video about a Little Girl donating her toys to a Orphanage down town, It was raining so she bought her Shiny Bright Limited-Edition Yellow Umbrella. She bought it inside with her mother bringing the toys inside. She placed her Umbrella at the Umbrella stand so she could meet the orphans. Well not all, There was a boy named Boris and he took the Yellow Umbrella because it reminded him of his dad before he left Boris. When the girl saw Boris with it, She got angry and snatched it away from him, Then the girl realised why he wanted the umbrella so she gave it to Boris.


MY WRITING

LINK


EMBEDED


1 comment:

  1. Hello Patrick
    I like that you have done a summary about the video and that you explained what Empathy is. Maybe you could have had a question at the end for me to answer.
    What other writing have you done?
    - Selah N

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post