Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Olympics - Reading

 Lisa Carrington - Patrick



In Reading, We have been learning about the Olympics. This year, The Olympics take place in Tokyo Japan. On the task board we had to  make a slide about one Olympic Paticitant representing New Zealand. I did Lisa Carrington. Here are some facts about here.


Lisa Carrington is a  New Zealand rower Who is currently competing in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. She won three consecutive gold medals in the Women's K-1 200 metres at the 2012 Summer Olympics, 2016 Summer Olympics and 2020 Summer Olympics, as well as gold in the same event at the 2011 Canoe Sprint World Championships. In the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, Lisa Carrington has won 2 Gold medals. She is also representing New Zealand. Lisa Carringtons Nickname is, The Goat in a Boat. Lisa started to represent New Zealand in the London 2012 Games.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post