Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Persuasive Writing - Why we shouldn't be allowed to have Sweets at school.

 Sweets might be yum, It might be what we all want, But sometimes, Bad things can happen.


If you eat too much candy, you will end up extremely fat and then you won't be able to do certain things just like the average human.


According to studies, It can decrease academic performance a lot, it can cause hyperactivity, and it can do bad things to them. Instead, they should sell foods that are good for the brain, like fruits and vegetables.


Can you imagine yourself looking that fat.


Another reason why we shouldn't is because When you eat excess sugar, the extra insulin in your bloodstream can affect your arteries all over your body. It causes their walls to get inflamed, grow thicker than normal and more stiff, this stresses your heart and damages it over time. This can lead to heart disease, like heart failure, heart attacks, and strokes.


Trust me, No one would want to have heart failures, strokes and heart attacks. You could possibly die from that.


Will you agree with me, or not?.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick, I agree with your blog, and we should ban junk food. It is definitely not a good thing for your body in lots of ways. I liked how you could back up your comments with reasons. Next time a helpful tip might be to put more of it in your own words rather than copy & paste? Keep up the great research though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick
    I really like the way that you have begun your piece of writing. Telling me that bad things might happen makes me want to keep reading, great job! I also like how you have opened a sentence with, 'research suggests.' This makes your opinion more convincing.
    Next time, remember to tell your readers what you had to write about so they know what your learning task was.
    Keep up the great distance learning!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post