Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Persuasive Writing - Writing

 Persuasive Writing


This week in Writing we have been learning about a Persuasive Text. A Persuasive Text is that you convince someone to do this or that, whatever your argument is about.


For my argument, My topic is to Stop Littering. There are many reasons I have came up for no one to litter.


Here is my Pitch, Have a read, Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

No Littering - P. Dibnah


Rhetroical Question:

Why are we doing this to the environment? Can you bear to see it happen right infront of your eyes, and you do nothing about it. 



We need to stop littering on this earth because A study from Portland State University found that patients enrolled in mental health disorder treatment programs perceived litter located around their housing facility to be a factor in hindering the development of positive health outcomes associated with their current mental health recovery.


Litter has the potential to cause harm to human health, safety, welfare, as well as the environment. So we should stop littering because this is bad, it can affect us. 




MY HAMBURGER NOTES


We should stop littering because it could affect the environment we live in.


If we keep on littering, we would end up living in a country or possibly world of pollution.


If we keep on littering it will affect our fresh air and we could possibly suffocate and die.







Have a fantastic day, Are you agreeing with my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post