Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

 Cybersmart



This week in cybersmart,We have been learning about what to do when something bad happens to you Online.Here is what i did...








 
You Should...

Report he/she on the site because the site might ban them from that site ever again.
Ignore bad Comments and Focus of the Positive Comments.
Do not be mean back to them, It will just get worse and worse.
Talk to people about it and they might cheer you up.
Call the Police if the site is unable to block the account and take a screenshot for evidence.
If your friends with them online Block,Unfollow or Unfriend the sender.
If you are a kid and that happens, Tell an Adult.
 

Here is a link to me and seans website.sites.google.com/stfrancischch.school.nz/patseasmarts

1 comment:

  1. Your cybersmart looks supper fun from Joshua k

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post