Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Proboscis Monkey

 Proboscis Monkey

Why it should not be on the ugliest animal list.

(Click on monkey to see Document)





Reason 1:It’s like you,Human Fellings

The Proboscis monkey should 

Not be on the ugliest animal list

Because it could hurt the Monkey.

By hurt i mean his feelings.It’s like

You being made fun of.


Reason 2:Don’t Judge

Don’t Judge the looks of the Monkey

Just because of their big nose,Some Humans

Can be born with unusual things like maybe

You were born with a diseese or something,How would

You fell?,Haha Gotcha! 

Obviously you would feel sad that you don’t want to be alive .









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post