Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

What i learned from Cybersmart and Poetry 05/06/2020

Blogger c&p:Don't put on the internet

Today on the 5th of june 2020 the year 4’s did cybersmart.we usually do it with someone called mark maddren but he wasn’t here today so we did it with miss smith-palmer and miss lover we were learning about private information and not to put on the internet.

Here is a sentence for an example.

Hi,I'm Sean. I do dance classes at 5:00 in the afternoon at the Pringles dance lab in Sydney Australia.

You should never put that online because it contains What Time and the Location.
We also did a Blog Hunt exploring other peoples blogs,Me and my friend Sean found that there were a couple of tricks.

We did our own blog hunt on our own blogs. It was really easy on our own blogs because there were no tricks at all!.



Before we did Cybersmart we did poetry,For poetry we did a haiku poem and the topic was WINTER!.A Haiku is a japanese poem,There are three Sentences The 1st has 5 sylobols the 2nd has 7 sylobles and the last has 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post