Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Cybersmart:Lesson Toru 12/06/2020

Cybersmart:Lesson Toru

Today at Cybersmart with Mark it was lesson toru(Three) .The Shortcut of the day was ctrl-z witch does undo.

Today we Needed to help ruby the dog because she has bought a new TV and

Dog Bed and on her blog she putted her address on her blog''23 Woolville street Barkton'' after

she bought her new TV and dog bed she went for a walk,When she came back home she

realized her new TV and dog bed was STOLEN!.Probely ruby should of never putted her address on her blogging page that would never happened in the first place.




Also we did another blog hunt on our own blog and it said it now have over 900 VIEWS And i was so proud  i was running fast like sanic at lunch but then i got far too tired that i fainted😎.

That's It for my blog today. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post