Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2020

12/06/2020 Poetry

Gaming Cinquain Poem


Today At Poetry With Miss Lover we learned a new type of poem witch is called a ''Cinquain''.A Cinquain is similar to a haiku but there is more lines


The first line has 2 sylobolls wich is the topic 
The Second line has 4 syllobols with 2 words
The Third line has 6 syllobols wich needs to have 3 ING words with 2 syllobols
The Fourth line has 8 syllobols wich can have a sentence of your chioce
And the last line has 2 syllobols with whatever you want.


Thank you for being with me on my blog today.Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post