Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

The Journey of a Slimy Tuna

 Tuna - Week 4, Term 2



This week we have been learning about the Long,Slimy Tuna. Tuna is eels but eels in Maori is translated to tuna. For this we had to read 3 stories, The Great Migration, The Life Cycle of Tuna and a  video about tuna.


For our create we had 2 options, Facts, Life Cycle or a Story book. I did facts because people need to learn more about Tuna. Here is my presentation.

I hope you have learned so very Intresting facts about Tuna, from my Poster. Anyways that is all I have to do, Have a great day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post