Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A War against Bullying

 ⭐BULLYING FREE WEEK 



This week is Bullying Free Week!. This week is to be expected to have no complaints of Bullying. To show ways to be a Bully Free Person we made Posters. We could do a hand, Or a poster that says something like," Bullying is like planets, It should be out of this world". 


For my presentation was the Hand. I writ ways of how to be a Bully Free person. We shall be a Bully Free person This week, And FOREVER ON!. 



Here is my Presentation of my work.



Question: Are you going to be a Bully Free person, For this week and Forever More?.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Patrick
    I like your hand poster and your title that you made I really like it but maybe you should add some more title colours to your hand poster anyways I still like it. Cya!
    -Shyanne

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post