Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Happy Birthday to the Queen!.

Queens Birthday Weekend!.


On Monday, June the 7th it was the Queen Elizabeth the 2nd's Birthday. All schools around the world gets to have a day off on the queens birthday. For last weeks create, We made Kahoots, Posters and other stuff for it. I did a Kahoot Quiz for it. If you want to try out the quiz, Here is the link.    THE LINK


Anyways, If the link doesn't work. Find me at School and remind me, I will fix it.


Anyways, Have a safe week and Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post