Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Japan

 

Crazy Japan Facts!



During independent literacy, we have been learning about countries of the world. First of all we had to choose a random country, Then we had to create a Google Drawing and make the flag. I chose Japan because all you had to do was a red circle in the middle. Secondly we had to make a Doc and write at least 5 facts about the chosen country, But I did 8 Facts. Now I will present my work by scrolling down below pressing on the list of things.





For a better view, Click the link that says Click.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Patrick. I like the facts you did on Japan you must know a lot about Japan by now. I liked the 8th fact Next time I think that you could make it up to 10 facts. I look forward to seeing another blog post.What was your favourite fact?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selah, My favorite question was the national sport. It was funny.
      From Patrick

      Delete
  2. Hi Patrick, nice blog post I cant believe japan's population is 126, 050, 804. But I'm getting offtrack I really liked how you added an image but you probably should have put the drawing of the flag on their with it.Anyway It is a really good post.Nice job Patrick:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flag i put on there was the drawing.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post