Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St Patrick's Day Learning!.

 St Patrick's Day.


Whenever I hear people talk about St Patrick i'm always like, " Are they talking about me?". Because St Patrick and me have the same names, Can you believe it!. I have the same name as a saint!.



Here are some facts that I have learned about St Patrick aka Me, Just Kidding and Ireland.


1. St Patrick's Day is a Holiday in Ireland and other places in the world.

2.During St Patrick's Day, The Chicago river gets dyed green and that's the same as the White House fountain.

3.St Patrick got kidnapped when he was 16 and became a slave

4.St Patrick was born in Britain

5.St Patrick has the same name as me

6.He died where his first church was built.

7.He was born in 386 A.D

8. St Patrick was never Irish

9.


These were my facts, I hope you found it Interesting. See you guys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post