Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Welcome to Good Burger,Home of the
good burger,
Can i take your order? 

Image result for good burger cast
This is from the 1998 film called good burger.Good burger is about a contest between 2 fast food restarunts,Mondo Burger and Good Burger,Most bits in the movie Mondo burger was winning until ed the one who takes the orders was making good burger win because of his homemade sauce.The Reason why mondo burger was winning in most bits of the movie was because of how big there meat patties were big,The meat patties was big because of one illegal Ingredient sadly i forgot what its called.But anyway thanks for being on my blog and viewing or reading this,if you watched burger it would be cool if you commented your favrioute part from the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post