Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Remake of (Sve me from the kaikora sight of doom!).

Remaking This Blog ''Save me from the kaikora Sight of doom!''.This time its save me from Lava Stairs.


Your name options to save
me are...

  • The Lava Survivor
  • Yeet Dude
  • Super-Duper-Man
  • Spiderman-Ultra



Now Power Options

The Lava Survivor Power Options:
1.Walk on lava
2.Pause The Lava
3.Tell the lava to go away
or Sacrafice yourself

Yeet Dude Power Options
1.Jump Over lava
2.Get a bucket of cold water and put it on the lava (Water Time)

Super-Duper-Man Power Options
1.Fly Time
2.Lava Walk
Or Sacrafice yourself

Spiderman-Ultra Power options
1.Do what spiderman does (Copywrighting)
2.Woosh!


PLEASE COMMENT WHO YOU WILL BE AND COMMENT THAT WITH ONE OF THE POWERS FROM YOUR CARACTER POWERS OPTIONS!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post