Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Unite against Littering

 Kia Ora and Welcome to my Blog. This week in writing we have been looking at different types of text to put in a Persuasive Writing.


We were lucky enough to choose our argument for the Persuasive Writing. We had 15 different options. The one that stood out to me the most was to Stop Littering.


SENTENCE STRUCTURES

The sentences we have been looking at for our Persuasive Writing was

  • Compound Sentence
  • Rhetorical Question
  • Complex Sentence
  • Simple Sentence.

GOALS

This week we had Multiple Goals for Writing.
Here our are Goals.

Vary sentence beginnings, structures and length. Write simple and compound sentences (by using conjunctions). Use some complex sentences. Use simple and compound sentences with a variety of beginnings, lengths and structures. Use some complex sentences to create pace, flow and interest. Use linking words and phrases to link some paragraphs. 



MY PERSUASIVE WRITING ABOUT STOP LITTERING




I hope you have enjoyed my Persuasive Writing Post.
Will you be a good person and stop littering?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post