Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

The Champion Growth Mindset vs The unpositive Fixed Mindset!

 


Lets get ready to rumble! as we see the skills of the Fixed Mindset and Growth Mindset. In Week 7, We have been learning about a Growth Mindset. 


GROWTH MINDSET

The Growth Mindset gives you Advice and Positive thoughts. For example, Your Growth Mindset could say,"Mistakes are Valuable". It means that if you make mistakes, its okay you can try it again.


FIXED MINDSET

A Fixed Mindset gives you Bad Advice and No Positive Thoughts. Like for example,"I give up". That is not good, Its stopping you to do things. 



THE CREATE TASK

Week 7's Create Task was to Make a poster of what a Fixed Mindset is and what a Growth Mindset is. Here is my Create Task



REVEALING THE WINNER


After the Un positive Mindset and Positive Mindset. I'd say... GROWTH MINDSET IS THE WINNER!

Remember Boys & Girls, Always have a Growth Mindset.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Patrick
    I liked your blog post. I especially liked the way you showed a growth mindset and a fixed mindset but I think maybe you could make your poster stand out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post