Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Checklist Blog

 


This week we have been Reading About

 

Barack Obama,Rosa Parks,Neil Armstrong and Steve Jobs.


Our follow up was to create a Checklist between two people,My 2 was Barack Obama and Steve Jobs,We had to read a Biography about those 2 and see if we can find the shapes i have been using in Writing,To be exact the Shapes are...


Heading

Alliterative Subheading

Question

Overaching Idea

Early Life

School Life

Later Life

World Reconition

Memory Box

Message

Fact Splats


I have a image to show you about my Checklist,But real Quick Red means I can't find it Orange means Kind of See it and Green means Officially Found it.






 

 

9 comments:

  1. Great work Patrick, I can see you have evaluated the effectiveness of this text for its purposes which you have shown through your checklist. What did you find most interesting about reading about Barack Obama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick that is a really good checklist you got there.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi patrick that is a really great checklist

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi patrick nice check list

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi patrick i now you are one of one of my best frinds in school and in snapchat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kellan for the Comment :D

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post