Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

The Great Earth Magnet

 


The Great Earth Magnet


Did you know that the planet we live on (Earth) is a Giant Magnet?. I know right!, Sounds Crazy. But after reading a comic called, The Great Earth Magnet, I learnt that the earth is one big magnet, We also learnt about magnets from the book.


There is a South Pole and North Pole on the Magnets. If you connect a North Pole and South Pole together, It will stick. If you put a South Pole and a South Pole, It will not connect.


Our Create Task was to make a Poster and put 2 interesting facts from the book and write why its important.


Here is my Create Task.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post