Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Beyblade Burst Rise - SET

 Beyblade Burst Rise - SET


Welcome to my blog post Whanau.In this blog i will be talking about my day on the 9th of September 2020.Enjoy.



On the 9th of September i went to Westfield Riccarton.Firstly before i went inside the mall I went to timezone which can be found on the side facing Hoyts Movie Theatre,I played so many games and got over Four Thousand Tickets.For a Prize i got a red pixel sword for 250 tickets.After that I went inside the mall and the first thing i got to... FARMERS becuase Phoebe my little sister wanted and LOL doll.So we went to the toy section of Farmers and i was looking down and ile and found a Beyblade burst rise set.Beyblade burst rise is a TV Show on TVNZ 2 that i absolutly love watching at breakfast.So i got the set,Phoebe has her LOL Doll we got McDonalds then went home and Opened my Set and i Got two beyblades,The first one is called 'Ace Dragon' and the other one is called 'Bushin Ashindra'.Then me and Phoebe would play it like nonstop.Thank you for reading this blog post of mine. 


Here i an Image of my beyblade set with

- Bushin Asindra

- Ace Dragon

- 2 Rippers and something else

- Stadium





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post